Hi,

I have noticed there are two relations with similar areas and both tagged landuse=forest.

Relation5929494 created by down12under changeset 37053382 2/7/16 source given
as 'aerial imagery', later edited by cleary and TheSwavu.

Relation 5929493 created by down12under changeset 36918772 2/1/16 source given
as 'aerial imagery', later edited by cleary.

_Amalgamation_

Looking closely .. for example way 396488797 is used in both relations! So as
far as I can see these, in part, are duplicates.

I think these should be amalgamated into one relation.

The outers of this relation should use the greater area of the two original
relations.

The inners of this relation should use all inners of the two relations
combining where required.

Where there is doubt, bing imagery could be used to resolve and issues.

_Tags_

The source tag could be applied with "source=by down12under using 'aerial imagery
later modifications using Bing imagery or as note on the individual way"?

As the areas cover, in part, designated national park/s the tag could be
changed to natural=wood as landuse=forest implies the commercial use of the
forest (land use).
Aerial or satellite imagery only tells us land cover not land use so I think
natural=wood is a better match.