Cannot find a 'Yellow Creek' in that area. Possibly the creek has been renamed (possibly to 'Cooks Creek' now?), then the road.

I have come across a road that has carried a 'new' name for some years on maps ...yet the sign off the main road was only changed some months ago. So it may just be a time lag.