On 29-Nov-16 08:50 AM, Warin wrote:
On 29-Nov-16 05:26 AM, Andy Townsend wrote:
Hi all,

I commented on the discussion on https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/43618845 a while back, but didn't get a reply. It's like just a local mapper tidying up what does and doesn't really exist, but might be worth someone having a look at it if they're familiar with the area.

Cheers,

Andy

They are just west of Wagga Wagga. Near the golf course.

These appear to be mountain bike tracks - they can be seen on the Strava Cycling heat map and, if you look closely, on the LPI Imagery.

Looking at these I would think it needs to be reverted.

Side notes ...

Wiradjuri Walking track should be a relation ... http://www.crownland.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/640671/Wiradjuri_Track_final.pdf (note document is copyright and should not be used for OSM mapping).

Road classifications. Some of the roads in this park should be 'unclassified' ... I would use the LPI Base Map to set the road classifications here - hard to tell the difference between 'unclassified' and 'track' otherwise as a non local, they are a little wider.

Oh .. good map by the local bike club .. probably copyright

http://www.mtbwagga.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/POMINGALARNA-PARK-A4.pdf