That's a bit of a controversial question. The closest thing to an urban boundary is the admin_level=7 administrative (See the entire debate here: https://www.mail-archive.com/talk-au@openstreetmap.org/msg04041.html it won't take long).

The problem is coming up with a workable definition of where the boundary is. I have done a total of two of these using the ABS definition of the significant urban area. This is the one for Sydney https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/5750005. However, I have received more complaints about this than every other edit I've done combined. Everyone has their own opinion on where Sydney starts and ends.

No doubt the same thing applies to Tweed Heads.