Yes, but keep in mind that LPI's view from
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution/New_South_Wales_Government_Data
is "Unless a downstream users of OpenStreetMap can clearly identify LPI
data within their own derivative work it would not be reasonable for them
to attribute LPI."

That's a bit like the substantial extract guideline from the OSMF, in that
their permission for the OSM approach to attribution wouldn't extend to
extracting all street addresses from LPI and using that in OSM. So long as
we're only filling in the gaps here and there it's okay, but we can't mass
import everything from the LPI base map under the current permission.

I'm working on getting the OSMF CC BY waiver signed too, and they've
mentioned the possibility of opening more datasets under CC BY, but both of
those are likely at least a few months away.