Nev

My guess is that its OK to link to copyright data without any disclaimer. I do however have concerns about the verifiability of these nodes and relevance of the images.

Would we identify these locations as viewpoints? I doubt it.

The images are not of the mapped feature, they are from the viewpoint not of the viewpoint.

Tony

Are we free to add tag links to images to OSM as in this.
http://overpass-api.de/achavi/?changeset=57903447
The https://www.bushtrax.com site is copyrighted so I assume that such links to the photos need to be either accompanied by permission or disclaimer or suitable licence or display of the copyright, etc from the copyright holder. Does anything need to be documented on this page https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors#Australia. Or is any url from the web of an image ok to be pasted without any further consideration other than relevance?
Nev

This mail has been virus scanned by Australia On Line
see http://www.australiaonline.net.au/mailscanning