There is a relation for the Great North Walk, and it covers at least the bits
I’ve traveled myself if not the whole thing; Watagans north to Newcastle and
the Patonga to Yarramalong sections. On my phone now, but I can look it up
later.

That said, I’ve not seen any good renderers that highlight it specifically, but
it’s been a while since I’ve looked.