Could you please have a look at
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/-28.09588/153.45869

You can see that the boundary of Burleigh Head National Park is shown as
being out in the water of Tallebudgera Creek, which may actually be the
correct boundary?, but doesn't make a lot of sense?

I was wondering about adjusting it to follow the shoreline, but when I go
into edit (iD) I can't "find" the actual Boundary on the map - it just
doesn't appear to be there?

Is it hidden in some way, or am I just not clicking on the right pixel?!

Incidentally, over the last few days, I've added detail along the riverbank
to show the beaches & rock walls, but they're also not showing? Hidden
"under" the National Park / Nature Reserve perhaps?

Thanks

Graeme