Hi Team,

WSP is planning on holding a global Missing Maps Mapathon with our Australia,
UK and India offices after work November the 14th. There will be around 35
offices involved in total which is shaping up to be a big event!

I have a few office representatives who are new to organising Mapathons and it
would be great to get some local OSM/Missing Maps reps to help them with the
introduction and training section of the session. It is very casual and can
vary in size (we had around 10 participants in Melbourne and 30 in Brisbane
last time).

Is anyone based in Canberra, Sydney and Perth with experience in Missing Maps
keen to volunteer some time to help out locally?

Thanks for your help!

Ritva Vilppola
Sustainability Consultant

[cid:image001.jpg@01D56411.D8D1D6F0]<http://www.wsp.com/>

T: +7 3535 1518

ritva.vilpp...@wsp.com

WSP Australia Pty Limited
900 Ann Street, Level 12
Fortitude Valley
4006  Australia

wsp.com<http://www.wsp.com>
This message, including any document or file attached, is intended only for the
addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Any other
person is strictly prohibited from reading, using, disclosing or copying this
message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
and delete the message. Thank you.

________________________________

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise subject
to restricted disclosure under applicable law. This message is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing,
copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on, this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or
you are not an authorized or intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies
from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.

-LAEmHhHzdJzBlTWfa4Hgs7pbKl