Just to note that you can ride on a footpath if you are 12 or under OR as
an adult riding with a child 12 or under. This is a national standard in
all states I believe.

In Victoria, you will see sometimes a pedestrian and cyclist on a white
rectangle sign or a blue directional street name style sign or markings on
the road. In Western Australia, there are different markings for the
cyclist only sections of the 1060km Munda Biddi trails and other cycling
only trails which normally shows a "Cyclists only" and a red line through
pedestrians and trail bikes normally on a wooden post about a foot wide.

Ewen

On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 at 09:22, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 at 09:06, Andrew Davidson <thesw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I was more interested in how consistently they are installed in
>> Queensland.
>>

> Sorry! In my part of the GC, I've seen the shared path signs along the GC
> Oceanway. One other shared path nearby, they're "painted" on the path
> itself, rather than separate signs, & are no longer in very good condition!
> :-)
>
> The most common one we see is the painted "cycle" markings, either on the
> road itself, or in a separate bike lane.
>
> Thanks
>
> Graeme

Warm Regards

Ewen Hill