*# Discussion F: landuse=residential*
*...*

*QUESTION*

*How is the best way to approach this? *
*I welcome your comments.*

Herbert.Remi

This is the fifth in your 'discussion' series, and prior to that you
presented two 'Topics' and 3 or more other long emails. *However you have
yet to respond to a single one*.

You are talking to a network of volunteers and enthusiasts who all wish to
see OSM succeed and grow, and who wish to help new contributors.

I presume you are a new contributor so if you have questions, then please
ask them, but keep it concise and make it clear what the actual question
is. If people take the time and effort to do some research for you or
respond with their views and experience then please respect their
contributions by responding or engaging in a discussion, or even just
thanking them.

What this list doesn't need is a daily thought-bomb tossed in with no care
to the outcome.

Adam