On 28/10/19 10:46, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 at 08:50, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I am not that familiar with what Legacy actual does..
    As far as I am aware they give financial support and advice,

"Legacy is a charity providing services to Australian families suffering after the injury or death of a spouse or parent, during or after their defence force service."

https://www.legacy.com.au/assets/5204/1/zfoldpage1.jpg

    the 'offices' are not what I'd perceive as a 'social facility'?

Perhaps not?, but the only other thing I could think of was office=charity, which seems even less correct?

Why not?

They are a charity.

I have never been to one so cannot say if it is an office, but that is what I assume it is. You go there to apply for help ... like a Centrelink office?