Thanks Simon and Mike!

Yes- the MSF speakers coming in work on the field so we are mainly getting them
in to discuss what it's like and how maps help while our local office
coordinators have background knowledge about Missing Maps.

Of course, we think it's always useful to have someone who has mapped on OSM or
Missing Maps (more than we have) to come in and have a chat!

Mike- it would be great for you to come and have a chat about OSM on Thursday!
Our local team will get in touch with further details.

Cheers,

Ritva Vilppola
Sustainability Consultant

[cid:image001.jpg@01D59816.57ABD880]<http://www.wsp.com/>