From: Ben Kelley <ben.kel...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 4 February 2020 4:41 PM
To: OSM Australian Talk List <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: [talk-au] Magento + Leaflet = no attribution

So, with nothing better to do, I was checking if Kathmandu had updated their
web site to include the correct attribution for OSM. (no)

It seems they use Magento (an e-commerce platform) with Smile's Map add-in for
Magento. (https://github.com/Smile-SA/magento2-module-map) This in term uses
Leaflet, but disables the attribution. (As far as I can tell.)

That is, if you use this on your Magento site, you get a nice map, but with the
attribution disabled. I'll submit a bug report on the Smile Map project.

 - Ben.