On 18/2/20 5:42 am, Mateusz Konieczny via Talk-au wrote:
I used landuse=industrial industrial=warehouse for something similar.

Though I admit that I am now not sure whatever "warehouse" fits well for pile of coal,
even one that has specialized equipment supporting it.

Warehouse implies a building, these have no building. Not a good fit.

I see also material= product = warehouse= tags used to tag what is stored there
( http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/QMP )

Feb 17, 2020, 10:49 by j...@jonorossi.com:

    Do we have tags for big stockpiles of iron ore, coal, etc at mines
    or ports? These tend to be pretty permanent and with heaps of

    On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 7:30 PM Andrew Davidson
    <thesw...@gmail.com <mailto:thesw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        On 17/2/20 7:13 pm, Jonathon Rossi wrote:
        > What about a stockpile? And material=gravel/dirt/sand/...?

        landuse=stockpile
        resource=aggregate ?

I like landuse=stockpile. Says what it is.

material: Describes the main material of a physical feature.

product: The output or product that a feature produces.

resource: Indicates the resource or mineral commodity related to a feature.

The resource key is the match.