Hi Andrew,
indeed a great initiative and yes the NSW import has stalled way too long.

You will also need to detail how to deal with Unit numbers. For the NSW import there where many single houses that had several entries like 12A, 12B and 12-2 Lakewook Road. Do you import them as individual nodes? or just one omitting A/B/2?

My comments, also based on some of my NSW import experience below in line.

Cheers, Seb