Hi Andrew

Wonder if you might add the following to your later communications with NHVR. Not pressing, just an inclusion.

As I understand it formal heavy vehicle rest area locations are more a state database system. The "three green dot" informal rest areas however were/are a NHVR initiative. If they have a (changing) data base of these locations It might be handy if they were also imported.

Tnx Bob