Hi
I think that, because its a emergency marker, its important to get it right.

Its a HighRouler edit so we will have to decide what, if anything, to do with it. Its been at London Bridge for 12 years, recently moved to a point 100m north. But I am not allowed to "know" that the two locations are 30km from the location according to the Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority.

Thanks
Tony

I don't think that's a compatible source, for starters that page lists it
as Creative Commons Non-Commercial.