I'm mixed in this reply and not quite able to invest the time right now on the
necessary research to revert.

On the one hand, the changeset is 3 months old and that's plenty of time for a
snarl to result from revert, because of temporal drift.  On the other hand, the
geographical area is pretty small and possible side effects are a "bite sized
chew."  My mouth is full right now (literally and figuratively, it's
Thanksgiving, a holiday of big meal eating here).  I have much on my plate,
though I'm sure others can take a look and say "that's a right-sized problem
I'd be happy to chew on."  And...swallow.  Yup, I went there.

Good on ya to pick up on this.