Just doing some looking & spotted:
https://qorf-media.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/11153757/TrackGradingSystem_UserGuide.pdf

which includes

Glossary
AS 2156.1-2001 Walking Tracks - Classification and Signage
The Australian Walking Track Grading System benchmarks to AS 2156.1-2001.
A Grade 1 walk corresponds to AS 2165.1 Class 1 track
A Grade 2 walk corresponds to AS 2165.1 Class 2 track
A Grade 3 walk corresponds to AS 2165.1 Class 3 track
A Grade 4 walk corresponds to AS 2165.1 Class 4 track
*A Grade 5 walk corresponds to AS 2165.1 Class 5 and 6 track*

So it appears there may only be 5 levels?

Would make sense as Grade 5 refers to multi-day, long-distance, remote-area
walks!

Another slightly different, & possibly a bit clearer version:
https://www.trailhiking.com.au/preparing-to-hike/track-grading/

Thanks

Graeme