The unsusbscribe happens automatically after a few bounces.

On 31/1/22 11:44, Michael Collinson wrote:

Thanks Alex, Ben.  Looks specific to talk-au so talk-au admin (CC'd) needs to login and unsubscribe gmane. Not sure who that is.

Tom says:

Nothing to do with me - there's no global link to gmane or
any other archiving site.

As far as I know they just operate by subscribing to the list
like any other user so the list owner should be able to manage
the subscription.

Specifically I think gmane is long dead so they should likely
be unsubscribed, though if they're bouncing that will happen
automatically at some point.