It needs attribution for the static map as well I think.

 - Ben Kelley.

On 18/2/22 15:55, Stéphane Guillou via Talk-au wrote:
Hi all

I just sent a message to NiceLocal.com.au about the copyright requirements of OSM, because my understanding is that the static map on their shop profiles does not respect them.

For example: https://nicelocal.com.au/brisbane/shops/campus_news/

However, because clicking the map opens a slippy map that does mention the data source, I wanted to ask the list: does it follow OSM's requirements, or does it need to add an OSM mention next/over the static map as well?

Cheers

--
Ben Kelley
Sent from my Psion