From: Dian Ågesson <m...@diacritic.xyz>
Sent: Wednesday, 23 February 2022 03:04
To: osm.talk...@thorsten.engler.id.au
Cc: 'OSM Australian Talk List' <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Anyone mind if I tidy the wiki a bit?

Hey Thorsten,

While I don’t intend to simply rearrange sections verbatim, I want to focus on tidying, copy editing for spelling/grammar, and consolidating rather than making editorial decisions.

As Andrew suggested, I will reach out if there is something egregiously incorrect or contradictory, but I’m not intending to validate the entire wiki for correctness: I feel as though that would be beyond the remit of “tidying”.

More than happy to work with simultaneous updates and additions though—I don’t think it’s a task that can be done in one edit!

Dian