More legible map of the repeaters (again for illustrative purposes only):
https://southaustralia.com/media/tetlvg10/5505_4wd_tart_new-brochure.pdf

Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 4:45 PM
From: "Stephen Backway" <stev...@email.com>
To: "Graeme Fitzpatrick" <graemefi...@gmail.com>
Cc: "OSM Australian Talk List" <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Recommended CB radio channel for road
I wonder if this could be expanded to also capture the relevant emergency use channel for the area.

The use case in mind, is in relation to the pastoral leases, in outback SA, operate repeaters for their own use, but are also there for emergency use.
See page 9-12 of this PDF (noting that this is just provided for illustrative purposes only, as unsure on the license):
(page 1 provides the guidance on use/etiquette).

The challenge with including this is should it be captured on the relevant road section, or on the repeater tower and the data consumer then needs to work out coverage?

These channels are usually advertised on road signs located at the boundaries between pastoral leases on the main through route, so there may be Mapillary or KartaView photos of the signs to use as a source.

Stephen.