Hi all, I see Sebastian has posted to the list now
background to this: Way History: 679145843
about a year ago Sebastian had bicycle=no, highway=track
as part of the DWG sanctioned revert I deleted the bicycle=no

Hi Sebastian

a bit more,
If I wanted to add tags I would go on site have a look and do Mapillary photos. Unless there were already good photos. What I see now is a construction site at the south end with gates I think. Its a temporary construction track maybe and closed off now? No good photos at the north end.

Going out on site and taking photos is time consuming but I think the map is maturing, its moved to needing quality rather than quantity.

Also I want to back off slightly on my previous "tag it private if you know it is private, don't guess" You can guess a little bit but you still need to be fairly sure.

Tony

Yep no problem. I hadn?t realised I had replied privately. Will reply to the list.

regards,
Sebastian