From: Andrew Davidson <thesw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 7:30:50 AM
To: Anthony Panozzo <pan...@outlook.com>
Cc: OpenStreetMap <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: U-turn rules in South Australia (Was Re: [talk-au] Talk-au Digest, Vol
179, Issue 6)

On Tue, 3 May 2022, 03:02 Anthony Panozzo,
<pan...@outlook.com<mailto:pan...@outlook.com>> wrote:

 I would like to report theswavu for this edit Relation History: 13736691 |
OpenStreetMap<https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/13736691/history> he
deleted a restriction I put there to prevent u-turning from the service road.

I'm not sure I understand what you think the problem is with this edit. The
road rules in South Australia allow you to do a u-turn around the end of a
median at an intersection provided that there is no sign prohibiting it or
traffic lights:

https://www.approveddrivingschool.com.au/mastering-u-turns-3-point-turns/

There is no sign or traffic lights at this intersection so you are allowed to
do a u-turn, provided that you adhere to the other associated rules:

https://www.mapillary.com/app/?pKey=1365151817189473