Anthony,

While I have not examined the technical merits of your case;

1. I wish you would follow the talk-au guidelines and have the subject more
specific than " Talk-au Digest, Vol 179, Issue 13" - as it says at the top
of *every* digest

2. I wish you would delete most of the ancient correspondence and just leave
the small part you are responding to

3. Looking at the balance of the discussion, it would seem that you perhaps
ought to be sitting back and having second thoughts about your mapping
practices.  There have been several users who have explained in an
un-emotional manner that they seem to think TheSwavu is correct.  You seem
to be quite emotional about the matter and maybe should take a step back and
consider what others have been saying.

Ian