There's a small chance that they're proposed roads, but most likely they're
made up. I think all 3 changesets from this user need reverting.
However the names are suitable for the areas where they've been added, so
someone has put some work into it.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/1082655836 Bunurong Road
This cuts through a marsh, the water treatment works, and a cemetery. It
parallels existing major roads which have had recent upgrades and are still
being upgraded.

This adds two major new roads in the east and west.
https://osmcha.org/changesets/124296506/
And a road through the centre of Melbourne.

I imagine the Church of Dave isn't real either
https://osmcha.org/changesets/124295493