They are split already in the task properties, so the challenge should only
contain traffic signal controlled pedestrian crossings and no uncontrolled
crossings.

The data sheet indicates it was only installed in 2018 and the Mapillary
imagery there is older, so might need to mark this as too hard. We could
leave a note instead for a survey check.