On Thu, 28 Sept 2023 at 11:25, cleary <o...@97k.com> wrote:

All valid arguments, thanks.

> If everything is exaggerated so that villages are described as towns and
> towns as cities etc., then I think it just devalues the whole database on
> which the map is based.

I certainly see where you're coming from, but it would be good to do
something that fixes the vast empty when you cross the Great Dividing
Range: https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=7/-27.163/145.569

I'll be interested to read comments from other mappers.

So would I, but so far there's apparently not too many interested in it?

Thanks

Graeme