On 5/10/23 14:41, Warin wrote:

Community hall, Police, Fire say 10 each

Store, fuel, mechanic say 20 each

Nurse medical facility, RFDS clinic say 30

Doctors say 40

Hospital say 100

I'd wonder if we are building an impossible to manage rule set. For example, many small town doctor's clinic only have a doctor there one or two days a week. So, a full time doctor is worth 40 points, so, a one day a week one is 8 points ? Many, many "towns" have a community hall (or even a Mechanic's Institute) but very many of them have fallen into such disrepair its unsafe to go in. And a Hospital, thats one with an Emergency Department or just a couple of beds and and a pair of overworked nurses ?  How long since that Store was open ? A mechanic ?  Well, the guy at the servo can help you change a tyre (but only if you have a real spare tyre, what are you doing out here with a temporary one anyway ?).

My point is there are varying degrees of all these things, I am unsure too many mappers are willing or able to obtain the necessary detail.

Davo