Kristoff Bonne wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> After I managed to receive the official streetmap data from my
> town-administration, I'm now quering the neighbouring towns for the same
> thing.

A little question:

would it be possible to setup some server to host the files we get this way,
so everyone in the project can make use of it? Or for later reference should
the person who got the data disappear? Of course it should come with the
metadata that the file is under the same license as OSM.

Because I still remember that mysterious railway gps tracks dataset someone
got from NMBS or other railway company for usage in OSM (about two years ago I
think), and then no-one ever heard of him again. So there's that useful data
somewhere, except no-one can use it because the data disappeared with the
person.

Greetings
Ben