I think I did. I think it serves no purpose, also, it was connected wrong on
most
of the junctions. After reading a bit, I found a page (from Ben?) that
describes it
not being a good idea do to so.

I also think it should never ne drawn seperate, as, "logically" it's the same
road,
"fysically" it's just seperate built there for the purpose of it being a very
dangerous
road, and to provide some form of protection to cyclists.

Tim