Van : Loïc Froidmont [mailto:lfroi...@gmail.com]
Verzonden : donderdag , januari 14, 2010 09:29 AM
Aan : talk-be@openstreetmap.org
Onderwerp : [OSM-talk-be] RailRoad

Hello,

I'm using OSM a lot since two year, and I think is time to jump in and help
making it even better.

I saw that railroad for belgium is good, but not complete.
I'm currently working at Infrabel and for my job, I have access to
infrastructure database with a lot of information that could be usefull for OSM

Of course, I will not give anything out without explicite acknowlgement from
Infrabel.
Could you give me more informations on which data could be ussefull for OSM. I
could then see where I can get the information from and see how I can get the
permission from Infrabel to publish those!

Also, if some persoon already have contact with people in Infrabel, it could be
usefull that I contact then.

Hoping I will be able to help.
Loic Froidmont