On 6/9/10, eMerzh <merz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As usual, thanks a lot!
>
> does it bother if I translate it to fr, and set it on my blog?
> I thing this is real cool info for the whole osm community.
>
> (I could eventually help you if you want some help)

Go ahead :-) Also, if someone wants to adapt it for other mailing
lists, also fine.

Or if other people have additions from for example talk-fr or
legal-talk or from the lists I cover, they're also welcome, but please
make the summaries yourself and send them directly to this list and
not through me.

And if someone wants to take over the summary for a week, also very
welcome of course :-)

Greetings
Ben