Een wikipedia tag bestaat reeds.
Alle info over de combinatie van wikipedia en openstreetmap vind je hier: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Wikipedia

Ik zou die specifieke informatie niet toevoegen, maar wel dan de link naar de wikipedia pagina voor die persoon.

Groeten,
Johan

On 04/08/2011 09:34 AM, Jo wrote:
In Gent I find the following in the name tags:

Henri Farmanstraat ((Luchthavenpionier, 1874-1958))
Vincent Evrardlaan ((Oud burgemeester van Gentbrugge, 1896-1995))
Guido Gezelle straat ((Dichter, 1830-1899))

Interesting information, but technically not really part of the name of the street. (Nobody will add that as part of an addres). Still, I also already wanted to be able to add this information. Can this information be stored in a name:etymology-tag? And while we're at it, we may be able to add a link to Wikipedia as well?

name:wikipedia=nl:Guido Gezelle

What do you think?

mvg,

Jo

Discover our world of Innovation and Product leadership - Say When with
DualFlow  Meet us @ www.newtec.eu/events   *** e-mail confidentiality footer
*** This message and any attachments thereto are confidential. They may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply
and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its
contents to anyone. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore is in no
way liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which
may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required,
please request a hard copy.