If you want to send a letter to TEC, you can mention that we can set up a
system to make sure that Openstreetmap always has the most current
information they can provide in a matter of days (once the initial data is
in, of course).

We are interested in (for the bus stops):

   - coordinates (but we will place the node were it fits best in our
   context and keep track of their positions and ours, in order to know whether
   it needs an editor's attention)
   - name of the stop
   - zone
   - internal reference number, if one exists and they can share that with
   us (they are not on the stops, like on the stops of De Lijn)
   - shelter, waste bin, bench (or not) (not crucial)
   - We will also keep track of tactile pavement and accessibility for
   wheelchairs (some platforms are heightened), De Lijn is also placing
   electronic displays, which I started to tag.
   - bus lines served by this stop. (It's not because a bus passes by a
   stop, that it also serves the stop)
   - operator

The biggest obstacle for De Lijn to share their data was that they were not
sure about the reliability. I am now ready to set up a system which does a
daily check on our data (to counter potential vandalism).

And with a system that notifies contributors of changes between the previous
data they gave us and the current data.

For the moment we are only interested in adding bus stop locations. We do
tag bus routes, but we're not asking them for permission to import those
(yet).

Cheers,

Polyglot