Hi,

FYI, at the Hack Democracy Open Data conference, it was said that it
is not necessary to have access to the restricted "P&B" database
(which contains the full cadastre) to get access to the building
shapes. The other URBIS databases seem to be good enough for that. In
other words, you probably shouldn't request access to the "cadastre"
(which records many things on terrain owners and has privacy issues),
but really to the building shapes. The two are mostly unrelated. Of
course you can always try to push both ways and see what happens.

I don't remember the specifics, but they also recommended to invoke
two EU directives saying that the public should have access to this
data when making such a request.