On 2012-12-23 16:00, Jo wrote :
2012/12/23 A.Pirard.Papou <a.pirard.pa...@gmail.com <mailto:a.pirard.pa...@gmail.com>>
I would have liked to add node numbers, but I could not find on the Belgian OSM wiki how they're assigned. How can I do that?
<http://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/en/?zoom=14&lat=50.5256&lon=5.7969>
<http://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/en/?zoom=14&lat=50.5256&lon=5.7969><http://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/en/?zoom=14&lat=50.5256&lon=5.7969>The numbered nodes get rcn_ref with the number as the value.
OK, I had understood I must use the number as the number.
But, /*how are those numbers assigned*/?
That means: who chooses them or do we have to invent them ourselves and are there any rules.
This should be explained in the wiki so that it can be usable.
Then you create a relation for each of the routes in between with:

type=route
route=bicycle
network=rcn
note=xx-yy

To this relation you add all the ways to get from node xx to node yy, where xx is the lower numbered node.

Then you can add all these nodes and route relations to another relation:

type=network
network=rcn
name=
I mentioned that our routes are both hiking and cycling.
TIA for a bimodal configuration.
You can have a look in the list of my recent edits for examples. I'm working on rcn networks a lot.
Sure, if you, like I did, let us know the URLs to see them.

Cheers,

André.