I don't mind taking a throw at translating anything from English to Dutch. I've been americanised enough by work that I probably write better English than Dutch by now. That being said, someone better prepare him/herself to edit my work so it doesn't sound like a techie wrote it and the Dutch actually sounds ok.

Any page in particular that still needs someone assigned ? I'll probably can finish it by mid-week somewhere, but I like to know if someone can play editor afterwards. My Dutch isn't really that good and I lost the feeling for the Dt-rules, or what is tD ? ;-)

Glenn