Hi everybody!

Thanks for this enthousiasm!

By this also a quick answer on de selecting a square history:

You select a square and you want to de-select it: go to the tab TASK
and at the bottom of the page you will find this phrase:  Can't work
on this task right now? No problem. Unlock it!. Otherwise, it will be
automatically unlocked in 118 minutes.
So just click on : Unlock it! and you can pick another task!

For the linux question, I can't really help I'm sorry...

Greetz, Jorieke