Hi Ben,

there is a clear deadline! The 14th of June they are doing the Flemish Open Data day on which they have to show their work. That day is going to advertise the Flemish open data licenses as well. We just need to convince AGIV to start using the right ones:

http://okfn.be/2013/05/04/flemish-open-data-licenses/

Kind regards,

Pieter