Hi,

just small questions....
- how do you do to copy the street relation too? you have to re do it when
you change the layer ? (copy/past of buildings + addresses)
for me it's better to let 2 nodes in a building if iut has multiple
addresses than merging them (we don't know if it's exactly the same door,
...) what do you think?