Hi,

We've played a bit with Urbis, and the integration process of addresses and
buildings is really growing...

A few remarks Though :

* Adding source=urbis on every node/way is not necessary as long as we put
the tag on the changeset . I'm not really fan of that source=* tag.... and
if we want to retrieve every urbis-only buildings w-o looking for changset
tags  we might use the ref:urbis=* tag.

* I still thing that copy pasting the Associated street Relation is better
than putting every tag of the relation on every building /node of the
street ...(postcode, city, ...)

* Don't forget to remove unnecessary nodes when you see them :)

Here are a few stats about the importation :

* Number of  Building from Urbis/user :
     1 | zors1843
     1 | Tbj
     3 | Casimir EXTREME
   524 | BenoitL
  1992 | FantAntonio99
  2528 | Polyglot
  2715 | Paul-Andre Duchesne
  3929 | Potato_Spirit
  8613 | foxandpotatoes
 10643 | eMerzh
==> total : 30949

* Number of Node/user:
     3 | Capitaine Igloo
     4 | meet00
     6 | Toi
    17 | toSc
    41 | Tbj
  4377 | BenoitL
 10449 | FantAntonio99
 13686 | Polyglot
 15023 | Paul-Andre Duchesne
 23148 | Potato_Spirit
 56066 | eMerzh
 60050 | foxandpotatoes
==> total : 182870

I put also a quick pdf i made (not as finished as i would ...) to show the
different area and contributors :
http://my.bmaron.net/public.php?service=files&t=f2c2bb12f85b748589a16d5c745c6b74&download=1

Regards

eMerzh