Hi all,

This (ceci or dat or das) is real OpenSteetMap software with downloadable maps.
(I wonder why downloadable "via la boutique intégrée1", though.
For some other apps I tested, the latest maps could be built on a Web site.

I had asked advice on talk-be before, I got no reply, so I went ahead and I bought this for 70€.
Except for double core, 3 years warranty and the software, exactly the same specs at ½ price.

hints:

Using SIP on free 3G/WiFi costs 2¢/min to phone to landlines in Belgium and 1¢/min in France, Greece etc.

I did not test everything yet, but it's doable.  (I didn't want to explain this later than Aldi's offer.)
3G yet to be tested.  With all WiFi options, the only problem is an echo at the far side.
(An echo is normal, but this one's delay seems too high to be suppressed by normal techniques)

Enjoy!

André.

(1) the bytes you transfer are accounted for in your main subscription
(2) if you want to keep your Pay&Go SIM card in your phone, don't try to discuss that with Belgacom/Proximus.
In addition to sending you from one person to another (7 calls) they don't understand what's being talked about.
I've got 2 SIM slots in my phone and I think that the best option is to pretend to have a tablet: they will send a 3G SIM and you slide it in your second slot with which mobile data communication will be made.
You MUST keep a GSM SIM cards if you want to access special numbers, especially emergency ones.
SIP won't reach them and will have you pay 0800 calls.
The only problem is how to spend a 10€ GSM fee in one year ;-)  Any lower cost anywhere?

PS: Hush! Don't tell Test-Achats, only your friends ;-)

Smartphone avec Android™ 4.0

MEDION® LIFE® P4013 (MD 98332)

Processeur

Processeur puissant double cœur de 1 GHz

Écran
  • Écran tactile de 10,16 cm/4" avec 16 millions de couleurs
  • Résolution d‘écran : 480 x 800 pixels
MEDION® GoPal® Outdoor-App
  • Formats de cartes : cartes vectorielles
  • Waypoints, itinéraires, traces & coordonnées
  • Fonction Géocaching
Applications
  • Documents to Go
  • Saisie de texte Nuance XT9
  • Tester Kaspersky Mobile Security 30 jours gratuitement
Appareil photo numérique intégré
  • Appareil photo numérique avec 5 mégapixels (2.560 X 1.920 pixels)
  • Caméra frontale
  • Flash et autofocus
  • Fonction vidéo
  • Zoom numérique
Transfert de données
  • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
  • HSPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS
  • WAP 2.0
  • Fonction Bluetooth 2.1
Messagerie
  • E-mails
  • SMS
  • MMS
Organizer
  • Calendrier, mémo/mémo vocal, calculette, minuteur, fonction alarme/réveil
Fonctions supplémentaires
  • Google Play™ : Concevez votre monde personnel avec de nombreuses applications et beaucoup plus1
  • Fonction GPS
  • Lecteur MP3, lecteur vidéo, radio FM
Capacité mémoire
  • 4 GB ROM2
  • 512 MB RAM
  • Slot pour cartes mémoire microSD ou microSDHC permettant d‘étendre la mémoire de jusqu‘à 32 GB3 (carte mémoire microSDHC de 4 GB3 fournie avec l‘appareil)
Batterie
    Li-ion, 1630 mAh
  • Autonomie en communication : 400 minutes
  • Autonomie en veille : 200 heures
Dimensions (l x H x P)/poids
  • env. 65 x 125 x 10 mm/env. 140 g