Hey Ben,

I'm sorry, looks like it is pretty much responsive when I look deeper, but there are some issues primarily on the iPhone it seems, the horizontal scroll bar is not optimized. I should have taken a better look before mailing this. For a work in progress it's on the right track.

Glenn

On 2013-09-13 14:28, Glenn Plas wrote:
Nice start,

Any chance you could make this a responsive design. I think it's rather important this opens up on all sorts of devices, I noticed that many of my friends do not own a computer anymore at home and use pads and smartphones:

See the result here:

http://www.responsinator.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2F14k.be%2F%3Flanguage%3Dnl

It would look much better to, nomatter what the screensize is.

Next, to comment on the fact, do you need a VZW, I think you do. Image the person owning the domain dies in a car accident or get eaten by zombies, then there is a big access problem in getting the control of the domain. That would be the main reason for me do put an organisation in between this. finally, there is no way you can get a VZW in place before october, so I would not wait for it.

my 2eurocents.

Glenn

ps: check http://www.initializr.com/ for reponsive design info and reference templates.

    I already have basic website running: