Hi OSM,

With Open Knowledge Foundation Belgium vzw we are building an umbrella
organisation for Open Knowledge in Belgium. Creative Commons Belgium is a
working group, the iRail initiative has become a working group (Open
Transport), we have people working on open source software for open data
(We Open Data) and so on.

It could save you a lot of time and money setting up a vzw/asbl if you
could become a WG at OKFN Belgium. You can get one person of your WG in the
board of the legal organisation and help making decisions from the OSM
point of view. For the rest, you maintain your own budget, make your own
decisions in the working group, and you can keep operating as OSM Belgium.
I think the goals of our 2 initiatives are too close not to merge efforts :)

Kind regards,

Pieter