http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/addr%3A1%3Ahousenumber

Safe to say, it would be a lost effort following this scheme. But also, we would be the only ones using it imho .... We should just keep tagging the karlsruhe way.

Glenn

On 2013-10-21 14:40, Marc Gemis wrote:
And I'm not the only one: see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_Features/Multiple_addresses none of the comments was in favor of this proposal.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com <mailto:marc.ge...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    2013/10/21 Pierre Parmentier <pierrecparment...@gmail.com
    <mailto:pierrecparment...@gmail.com>>

      # Proposed Features/Multiple addresses

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/Multiple_addresses>

    I don't like this proposal too much. This is a relation in
    disguise. So why not use a real relation instead ? A building
    relation (which already exists) with multiple address node
    members.  -- I know it's not your proposal, so I won't shoot the
    messenger :-)
    This is a mess to maintain if you have to manually make sure that
    all numbers behind a addr: are there. I would vote against it.

    m.