<I had contact with IGN before. They were, in March 2013, *completely*
*OPPOSED* to open data. People change, mind change; but we should know
that.>

{part of this page:
http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/european-legislation-reuse-public-sector-information
}:
In June 2013, a revision of the Directive
<http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2013:175:0001:0008:EN:PDF>has
been adopted by the Union legislator. Member States now have 2 years to
transpose the provisions of the revised Directive into national law. Read
more  <http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/news-redirect/11278>on what will
change. A consolidated version of the Directive is available
here<http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:02003L0098-20130717:EN:NOT>.
Click here
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/multisite/digital-agenda/en/news/revision-psi-directive>for
more background on the process of revising the Directive.

Luckily the Belgium law has to change too :-)
Good luck getting the data. If they don't give it, you could give it a go
and send out a tweet to Neelie Kroes https://twitter.com/NeelieKroesEU,
responsible for the EU digital agenda and very much in favour of open data

Cheers, Johan