I asked Frédéric Rodrigo explicitly in July to exclude TEC stops from his
Osmose integration tool. He wanted to work directly from the source data
and not with the data as I would have provided it.

All stops are already in OSM now, so initial integration/import is over.

I sent a mail to the list a few days ago telling everybody I'm converting
all Belgian stops to a way of tagging which will allow 1 node to be used
per stop. (Well 2, 1 for the 'platform'/pole and often another for the
stop_position). I had started to use 1 node per operator, where TEC behaves
like 6 operators, each assigning refs to the stops.

Leave the route_ref alone, it's useful to me. It became route_ref:De_Lijn
and route_ref:TECx where x can be BCHLNX. It's something that can be easily
added/checked while surveying in the field. For the stops of MIVB/STIB I'm
still using route_ref.

If Frédéric wants to include Osmose tests for bus and tram stops in
Belgium, ask him to read the following:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/Conventions/Bus_stops

Jo